Great for families, scout troops and extended camping excursions, the Coleman Montana 8 Tent offers a feature-packed family camping experience. Measuring 16'x7' with a center height of 6'2", the Montana 8 sleeps 8 people comfortably. The innovative hinged door makes it easy to go in and out. The Montana 8 Tent features a vented Cool-Air Port for improved airflow; a privacy vent window offers more ventilation; and you can control airflow with Coleman's VariFlow adjustable ventilation. A convenient electrical-access port lets you run a cord from your device in the tent to a power supply outside. An interior gear pocket helps keep your things organized. The modified-dome structure of the Montana 8 includes a covered front porch and wings, for ample outdoor living space. Setting up the Montana 8 is a breeze, thanks to shock-corded poles, continuous pole sleeves, pin-and-ring design and InstaClip attachments; easy-to-follow set-up instructions are sewn right into the carry bag, so you'll always have them handy. The frame is strong and wind-resistant, with 11mm, 9.5mm and 6.3mm fiberglass poles; the tent fabric is 68D polyester mesh and 75D polyester taffeta inside, with a 75D polyester taffeta flysheet. A durable carry bag is included, with separate storage sacks for tent, poles and stakes. Limited 1-year warranty.
A hinged door provides easy entry and exit, and a touch of at-home convenience.
An innovative hinged door makes for easy in-and-out, and a vented Cool-Air Port and privacy vent window help improve airflow and keep things fresh. A convenient electrical-access port lets you run a cord from your device in the tent to a power supply outside, and an interior gear pocket keeps things organized.
The tent's modified dome structure includes a covered front porch and wings for plenty of outdoor living space. Setup is fast and simple, thanks to shock-corded poles, continuous pole sleeves, an exclusive pin-and-ring design, and InstaClip attachments. Stake and pole bags, as well as a convenient storage and carry bag with instructions sewn in, are also included.
Coleman's WeatherTec System
This proprietary series of interworking features keeps the weather where it belongs�outside the tent�at all times.
- Leak-free Seams: In addition to fully-taped rainfly seams, the rainfly covers doors and windows, and incorporates easy-to-use Velcro frame attachments
- Weather-resistant Fabric: Coated polyester fabric combined with anti-wicking thread, webbing, and zippers are designed to keep you dry
- Protected Seams: Inverted floor seams dramatically increase weather resistance by hiding needle holes inside the tent, away from the elements
- Waterproof Floors: Welding technology strengthens the tent floor and eliminates needle holes
- Zipper Protection: Zipper cuff adds protection from the elements to the door
- Wind Strong Frame: Engineered to be a stronger, more wind-responsive frame by using redesigned poles and guy-out triangles to anchor tents and increase performance
- 75-denier polyester taffeta fly
- 68-denier polyester mesh inner tent
- 1,000-denier polyethylene floor
- 11-millimeter fiberglass poles
The Coleman Limited Warranty
Coleman has been in business for more than 100 years, and continues to produce high-quality, affordable tents, lanterns, table-top stoves, and more. All Coleman products have a warranty against defects in material and workmanship, and the Montana 8 Tent includes a limited one-year manufacturer's warranty.
About Coleman Outdoor Products
More than 100 years ago, an entrepreneurial young man named W.C. Coleman had an idea for manufacturing better lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. A century later, Coleman's current catalog features a wide-ranging array of products that make spending time outside a pleasure. The company crafts coolers that keep food and drinks cold for days, airbeds that are comfortable and won't deflate during the night, a complete line of bright and long-lasting LED lights, powerful portable grills that cook with an authentic open-grill flame, and more.
- 8 person/1 room tent , 16 x 7-Feet footprint, 74-Inch center height,11-millimeter fiberglass poles
- Modified dome structure, simple to set up, electrical access port and reverse angle windows
- Great for family car campers, scout leaders, extended camping trips and easy to transport
- 75-denier polyester taffeta fly, 68-denier polyester mesh inner tent, 1000-denier polyethylene floor
- Includes limited one-year manufacturer's warranty, made in China
Living Room Packages
Find the best Living Room Packages image here. You can download high quality Living Room Packages picture.
Living Room Packages picture in high resolution. Thanks for watching this Living Room Packages, I hope you happy come to my blog and get what you're looking for. and sometime you will come back again.
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Leona Jehova